A fire, flood or hurricane does not have to be a total disaster. In most instances, facilities, contents, electronics, documents and indoor air quality are restorable to their pre-loss condition. The Dean Mitchell team uses industry leading restoration techniques to help turn would be losses into assets.
Immediate emergency response
Restoring a facility that has been impacted by fire, water or smoke damage requires an immediate emergency response. You can expect that Dean Mitchell’s experience, equipment and resources will help minimize loss and get you back in your home as quickly as possible. Our knowledgeable team will ensure your insurance claim is handled quickly, efficiently and with accuracy.
In a time of crisis or disaster, Dean Mitchell can be counted on for the following:
- Immediate loss prevention measures.
- Deployment of emergency personnel and certified project managers to assess the extent of the damages to contents and structure.
- Formulate a mitigation and restoration plan.
- Development of a budget and cost estimate based on standard industry pricing and protocol.
- Extensive inventory of drying and restoration equipment.
- Establish priorities with all interested parties and meet agreed upon restoration guidelines.
- Work closely and communicate progress with owners and the insurance company.